BOSTON — The American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) right now elected its chairman, officers and board of administrators on the 2019 ACLI Annual Convention.
Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker, Gen. John Kelly, Pulitzer Prize-winning writer Doris Kearns Goodwin, and ACLI President and CEO Susan Neely are amongst featured audio system on the occasion.
ACLI’s member firms serve the monetary and retirement wants of 90 million American households. The chairman and board of administrators lead the affiliation and develop coverage options that empower all People with the knowledge and instruments they want to reach their monetary futures.
Principal Monetary Group President & CEO Dan Houston was elected ACLI chairman for the following 12 months. He succeeds JoAnn Martin, CEO of Ameritas Mutual Holding Firm, who will function ACLI speedy previous chair in 2020.
“Dan is a visionary chief and a passionate advocate for options that assist households deal with their monetary and retirement safety wants,” stated Neely. “Underneath his management, ACLI will advance the trade’s vital mission to assist People construct a monetary security web that protects them via all phases of life.”
ACLI additionally chosen Ted Mathas, chairman & CEO of New York Life, as chairman-elect. He’ll grow to be ACLI chairman in October 2020. ACLI’s chairman-elect designate submit was awarded to J. Scott Davison, chairman, president & CEO of OneAmerica Monetary Companions, Inc. He’ll grow to be ACLI chairman in October 2021.
Serving on the ACLI Board of Administrators via 2020 are:
• John Barrett, chairman, president & CEO, Western & Southern Monetary;
• Gary Bhojwani, CEO, CNO Monetary;
• John Carter, president & COO, Nationwide Monetary;
• Esfand Dinshaw, chairman & CEO, Sammons Monetary Group;
• Mark Haydukovich, chairman, president & CEO, Oxford Life insurance coverage Firm;
• Joseph Monk, senior vp, monetary companies, president & CEO, State Farm Federal Financial savings Financial institution, State Farm Insurance coverage Corporations;
• Ramy Tadros, president, U.S. enterprise, MetLife;
• William Wheeler, president, Athene;
• John Woerner, president, insurance coverage & annuities, chief technique officer, Ameriprise Monetary, Inc.
Serving on the ACLI Board of Administrators via 2021 are:
• Marianne Harrison, president & CEO, John Hancock Life Insurance coverage Firm (U.S.A.);
• Thomas Leonardi, vice chairman, AIG Life Holdings, Inc.;
• James T. Morris, chairman, president & CEO, Pacific Life Insurance coverage Firm;
• Deanna Mulligan, president & CEO, The Guardian Life Insurance coverage Firm of America;
• Paul Quaranto, chairman, CEO & president, Boston Mutual Life Insurance coverage Firm;
• John Schlifske, chairman, president & CEO, The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance coverage Firm;
• Neil Sprackling, president, U.S. enterprise, Swiss Re America Holding Company;
• Eric Steigerwalt, CEO, Brighthouse Monetary.
Serving on the ACLI Board of Administrators via 2022 are:
• James E. Hohmann, chairman & CEO, Constancy Life;
• Michael Falcon, CEO, Jackson Nationwide Life Insurance coverage Firm;
• Roger Ferguson, president & CEO, TIAA;
• Mary Jane Fortin, president, Allstate Life;
• Dennis R. Glass, president & CEO, Lincoln Monetary Group;
• Margaret Meister, president & CEO, Symetra Monetary LIC;
• Teresa J. Rasmussen, president & CEO, Thrivent Monetary;
• Peter Schaefer, CEO, Hannover Re;
• Walter White, president & CEO, Allianz Life Insurance coverage Firm of North America.